Sunday, April 6, 2014

Blog Changes/Results

Good Afternoon,
So I have been continuing to work on the blog and have made a few changes.  At the top of the blog, there are four links to general results, not only for our athletes, but also for all of those in the State.  If we come across a meet that uses a different site, I will add that as well.
Also, on the right side of the blog page, there are a couple of new things.  At the top is a link to our all-time records, and below that will be where I post our results.  Sometimes it will be just our team results, sometimes it may be the meet results, depending on what I have access to.  I am still working on all of this, so if things change, I will let you know.
As for the results that I posted so far.  What is currently on the list is our times from Friday's U of M Indoor.  I have not received all of our field event results, so I have not posted those yet.  I am hoping to post those by tomorrow, Monday.  Once again, there were not any over all meet results, thus no team scores.
If you have any questions, please let me know,
Thanks
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment