Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Centennial Tri Results

Sorry I was unable to get these posted sooner, I was waiting on some of the results for the field events.  But, our individual results are now posted on the right side of the blog page.  I am still working on getting the overall meet results posted as well, but I am having issues remembering how to do that.  So, I'll keep working on it and get them posted as soon as I can.

As an overall, we did show many signs of improvement from our first meet, with times, heights and distances getting better.  We still have some holes to figure out, and we need to remember that we are aiming for the end of the season by taking it one day at a time and focusing on the next meet, not just the end of the season.

Next up will be a Dual meet vs. Anoka, at Anoka, on Tuesday the 18th.  From that meet, as well as the stats from the first two meets, we will decide who will be competing in the Mankato State Invite on April 22nd.  We will have to have those entries in next Wednesday, so everyone will know well before we get to that meet.

If you have any questions, please let me know,
Thanks
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment