Thursday, April 28, 2022

Duluth East Invite

Below is the basic info for Fridays meet at Duluth East, including directions to the school.  

We will be leaving at 12:30, with everyone getting out of class at 12:00.  If you are missing your usual lunch time, please make sure that you bring food for your lunch.  We will be on a coach bus, so the hope is that there will be wifi for those that need to be doing their homework.  

The first races will be starting at 4:15 and this will be a full meet schedule.  I have not received a time schedule, but if I do I will post it.  But, this will be a bit of longer day, so not expecting the last races to be finished until after 7:00/7:30.  Dinner will be provided.  We will not expect to be home until around 10:00, so with that we are asking that the Girls bring everything with them that they brought to school so we do not have to go into the school.  Also, we will have the Girls call when we get close to Forest Lake so we can have all rides to the school by the time we get home.

Any questions, please let me know,
Thanks
Denny

 Duluth East High School, 301 North 40th Avenue East, Duluth, MN 55804.  Take Hwy 10 East to I35W North and continue on I35W/I35 to Duluth.  Once in Duluth, continue on I35 until it turns into Hwy 61 North.  Go about 1.3 miles and turn left onto 40th Ave, and the school will be on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment