Monday, June 20, 2022

Season Photos

Below is information that was sent to me from an individual that took pictures throughout the season.  Please contact her if there are any questions.
Thanks,
Denny

Here is the link to the 2022 Track and Field photos that I was able to capture. You may share this with your respective teams (Boys and Girls). I have posted low-resolution photos for anyone to download at no cost. However, if anyone wishes to purchase a full resolution file or a print, I need to first collect a photo release (a link is posted on my site to collect this). This is different than last year due to a conversation I had with the activities director Curt during the basketball season.  

To help protect the student athletes, I have made these galleries "Private". This means that while there isn't a password required to access or download the photos, a direct link or URLis required to access them. The photos will not show up in a search on my site or through Google. As coaches, you may use any of these photos for advertising the team, recognition or anything else you would like. The resolution is established to work well for online media. If you need a full resolution file for anything, just let me know.

In case you need the full url:

Have a great summer and thanks for letting me capture some of the fun!

Jennifer Barker
Owner | Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment